2019 Iowa IAI Educational Conference and Business Meeting
November 6th – 8th, 2019
- Unarmed and Dangerous Officer Involved Shooting case –
Chris Gergen/Greg Erie
- Forensic Anthropology – Heather Gavin
- Bridge Collapse in Hennepin County – Dr. Thompson
- Sexual Deviant Killers – Dr. Lawrence Simon
- Courtroom Testimony
- Back to Basics: Photography and Latent Prints – Steve Tvrdik, DCI
- Tire Impressions
- Narcotics Update
- Fire Investigation
- Entomology: Dr. Tim Huntington
- FBI Bank Robbery
- Carrie Olson Case Study – Det. B. Thomas, Davenport Police Dept.
- Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting – Lt. David Delvecchai
- Living the Lab Life – Kristen Schuster, Waterloo Police Dept.
Updates still being added - check back often!
*Workshop sign-up information will be given at registration
Thursday night Social Networking event!
Conference Cost: $75.00 (includes complimentary 2020 membership)
$65.00 for life time members
$45.00 Students (Need proof of current enrollment)R
Stoney Creek Des Moines
5291 Stoney Creek Court
Johnston, IA 50131
Special Rate: $79+tax/night Code: Iowa IAI
This is a great way for your agency to get some quality training at a low cost. Reserve your spot now!
**Please remember that our conference is not open to the general public; you must be a practitioner in the field and be employed with a federal, state, local, or municipal government agency. We also have memberships for professors, instructors and students who are actively teaching or enrolled in a Criminal Justice or Forensics course of study. Due to the sensitive nature and confidentiality of presented material; some presentations and workshops may be restricted to Active Members only. We will do our best to disclose these restrictions in a timely manner. **