2018 Iowa IAI Educational Conference and Business Meeting
November 7th – 9th, 2018
Stoney Creek Inn
5291 Stoney Creek Court
Johnston, IA 50131
- Eric Stein OIS Case Study – Keokuk County SO
- Jodi Arias Case Study – Mesa, AZ
- State Crime Lab Q&A
- Latent, DNA, Drug Chemistry, Firearms, Receiving
- Infant/Child Death Investigation – State Medical Examiner’s Office.
- Firearm Evidence at a Crime Scene – Victor Murillo/Iowa DCI
- Crime Scene processing on a shoe string budget
- DNA overview/updates
- Trace Evidence
- Electronic Evidence collection
- Lifting prints off Difficult Surfaces
- Recovery of 2-D footwear impressions
*More presenters/workshops to be added – check back often! Workshop sign-up information will be given at registration
Thursday night Social Networking event – details coming soon!
Conference Cost: $75.00 includes 2019 membership to the Iowa IAI
$65.00 for life time members
$45.00 Students (Need proof of current enrollment)
Registration: Iowa IAI website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel: Stoney Creek Inn, 5291 Stoney Creek Court, Johnston, IA 50131, (515)334-9000
Rooms blocked under Iowa IAI for $79.00/night + tax.
This is a great way for your agency to get some quality training at a low cost. Reserve your spot now!
**Please remember that our conference is not open to the general public; you must be a practitioner in the field and be employed with a federal, state, local, or municipal government agency. We also have memberships for professors, instructors and students who are actively teaching or enrolled in a Criminal Justice or Forensics course of study. Due to the sensitive nature and confidentiality of presented material; some presentations and workshops may be restricted to Active Members only. We will do our best to disclose these restrictions in a timely manner. **