The 2017 Iowa IAI Annual Educational Conference and Business Meeting will be held in conjunction with the:
November 6th-10th, 2017
1 Arena Way, Council Bluffs, IA 51501
Participating States: Kansas, Nebraska, Minnesota and Iowa
Please visit the 2017 Mid-States Educational Conference Page for more information.
**Please remember that our conference is not open to the general public; you must be a practitioner in the field and be employed with a federal, state, local, or municipal government agency. We also have memberships for professors, instructors and students who are actively teaching or enrolled in a Criminal Justice or Forensics course of study. Due to the sensitive nature and confidentiality of presented material; some presentations and workshops may be restricted to Active Members only. We will do our best to disclose these restrictions in a timely manner. **
The Iowa IAI would like to give a special thanks to the following presenters and their agencies for donating their time and resources to help make our 2015 conference a success!
- Melissa Halpenny – FBI
- Mike Campbell – Ron Smith and Associates
- Cpl. Kris Mayer – Davenport Police Department
- Lt. Kevin Smull – Davenport Police Department
- Captain Darren Gallup – Joplin Fire Department
- Sgt Tim Read – Westminster Police Department
- Ivanie Stene – Westminster Police Department
- Parker Snedden – Arrowhead Forensics
- Linda Fangman – Black Hawk County Attorney’s Office